Gavin Floyd's solid start and Adam Dunn's perfect night at the plate added to their strong seasons to date. Here are a few facts to digest:
1) Friday's win over Kansas City and Phil Humber's perfect game in Seattle are the only two games this season in which the White Sox did not allow an extra base hit.
2) Floyd has gone 30 straight innings without allowing a home run.
Stay in the game with the latest updates on your beloved Chicago sports teams! Sign up here for our All Access Daily newsletter.
3) In his last four starts, Floyd has gone 28 23 innings allowing just four runs on 17 hits with 26 strikeouts to just five walks. That amounts to a 1.26 ERA and .165 batting-average against.
4) With his home run, double and two walks in four plate appearances, Dunn snapped a 36-game strikeout streak dating back to his last four games of the 2011 season.
5) Dunn is now slugging .886 in May with six home runs in 11 games this month.