There are two Week 4 matchups between winless teams, and one of them will be played at Soldier Field.
The Chicago Bears and Denver Broncos will square off with both teams in desperate need of a victory to turn their season around.
Matt Eberflus’ team started the year with losses to the Green Bay Packers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers before getting demolished by the reigning Super Bowl champion Chiefs in Kansas City last week.
Stay in the game with the latest updates on your beloved Chicago sports teams! Sign up here for our All Access Daily newsletter.
Somehow, you could argue things are worse in Denver. The Sean Payton era began with home defeats to the Las Vegas Raiders and Washington Commanders. In Week 3, they allowed 70 points to the Miami Dolphins in an unprecedented display of offensive firepower.
Can the Bears finally find the win column, or will they fall to 0-4? Here’s a look at the Week 4 Bears-Broncos spread, moneyline and more, courtesy of our partner, PointsBet.
Bears-Broncos Week 4 spread
The Bears (0-3 against the spread in 2023) are listed as three-point underdogs for their home game against the Broncos.
Bears-Broncos Week 4 moneyline
The Bears have +140 odds to win, while the favored Broncos have -170 odds.
Bears-Broncos Week 4 over/under
The over/under is set at 46.5 points.
Bears-Broncos Week 4 quarterback props
Justin Fields was held under 100 passing yards with an inconsequential touchdown and an interception in Kansas City. It will be a welcome sight facing a defense that just gave up 10 touchdowns a week ago.
On the other side, Russell Wilson is coming off back-to-back games with 300-plus passing yards. He now faces a Bears defense that has given up the third-most passing yards per game (285.7) to opponents.
- Justin Fields passing yards over/under: 185.5
- Russell Wilson passing yards over/under: 245.5
Bears-Broncos Week 4 rushing props
No Bears running back has cracked 100 yards this year – not just in one game, but in all three games combined. Khalil Herbert and Roschon Johnson have a perfect chance to find their footing against the Broncos, who were trampled by allowing 350 rushing yards in Miami.
Fields, meanwhile, is the Bears’ leading rusher through three weeks with 109 yards on the ground.
- Justin Fields rushing yards over/under: 60.5
- Khalil Herbert rushing yards over/under: 40.5
- Javonte Williams rushing yards over/under: 55.5
Bears-Broncos Week 4 receiving props
With just 99 passing yards to go around, D.J. Moore was the only Bears pass catcher to exceed 23 receiving yards in Kansas City last week. Despite all of the woes in the Broncos’ defense, Moore could be faced with a tough one-on-one matchup with Pat Surtain II on Sunday.
Broncos wideouts Jerry Jeudy and Courtland Sutton both exceeded 80 receiving yards in Week 3, though their team was trailing from the jump in Miami.
- D.J. Moore receiving yards over/under: 40.5
- Jerry Jeudy receiving yards over/under: 55.5
- Courtland Sutton receiving yards over/under: 55.5
Bears Week 4 touchdown props
Here are the odds for the Bears’ players to find the endzone against the Broncos:
- Justin Fields anytime touchdown scorer: +130
- Khalil Herbert anytime touchdown scorer: +210
- Roschon Johnson anytime touchdown scorer: +210
- D.J. Moore anytime touchdown scorer: +230
- Cole Kmet anytime touchdown scorer: +320
- Darnell Mooney anytime touchdown scorer: +400
- Bears D/ST anytime touchdown scorer: +425
- Chase Claypool anytime touchdown scorer: +550
- Tyler Scott anytime touchdown scorer: +950
For PointsBet’s full Week 4 Bears-Broncos odds, click here.
Editor's note: All odds are provided by our partner, PointsBet. PointsBet is our Official Sports Betting Partner and we may receive compensation if you place a bet on PointsBet for the first time after clicking our links.